Week 9 was a pretty good week, & I was able to tie up some ends that had been loose for a while.
- Published my Adorable Farm Animals coloring book on Amazon!
- Finished mixing the song I woke up with in my mind 2+ years ago, so after a few very small tweaks it will be ready to be released!
- Finished mixing my cover of Archer’s Arrows by Crowded House. I’ll be putting it up on YouTube as soon as I make two small adjustments.
- Published 1 YouTube video (The Ashlee Craft Show, Episode 036)
- Almost ready to officially launch one of my owl websites due to the progress I made on it this week.
- Made 7 Instagram posts.
- Spent a LOT of time cleaning & sorting through all the junk in my garage & throwing out stuff that doesn’t resonate with me anymore. Also hung up more clothes in my closet so they’re not just sitting around on the chair in my room.
- Wrote 3,000 words in the current novel I’m working on.
- Edited 51 Udemy slideshows for the course I’m making based on my 101 Ways to Love Yourself book. This is the first round of edits on the slideshows where I’m making all the quote images, doing a little text editing, & fixing some formatting.
- Practiced guitar 6 nights.
- Rode 2 miles on the exercise bike. Walked a total of 7.63 miles on the treadmill. Bought a lot more vegetables & fruits & worked on integrating them into my meals. Sorted most of my pantry & got rid of sugary foods that I don’t ACTUALLY want to eat.
- Published 2 blog posts.
- Figured out where I will be getting the base shorts for my shorts design, which will be the first piece of clothing I’ve designed. This means that soon, I’ll actually have some demo versions ready!
- Drew 2 new designs & 2 illustrations. Got one of my designs I did last year ready to be on posters & t-shirts, so those will be available soon!
- Sent interview questions to 2 more people.
- Read lots of high-level & educational materials, as well as did a variety of marketing things. Bought more craft supplies for my business.
- Wrote 1 poem.
- Published 2 podcasts.
- Read more of The Biology of Belief by Dr. Bruce Lipton & more of Be Obsessed or Be Average by Grant Cardone.
- Doing better on my morning routine. I slacked for a while after the beginning of January was over but now I’ve started consistently writing five goals down each morning after I’ve woken up & meditated. My morning routine still isn’t where I’d like it to be, but it’s definitely better.
You must be logged in to post a comment.