I’m doing a weekly set of posts where I outline what things I did this week to get closer to achieving all my goals this year & 10X my life. Read my post, “I’m Going to Become a Millionaire in 2018” to find out WHY I’m doing this.
The first week of 2018 was challenging, but good. I caught a minor cold, which reduced my energy for a couple days, but I’m back on my feet & feeling great! I also had a few setbacks emotionally with trying to get out of my old patterns & embrace the new person I have to reinvent myself as to achieve my goals. But I’m feeling good about things again, & I really feel like 2018 is going to be MY YEAR.
Here’s what I did in Week 1 to 10x my life::
- Officially began the 52 Weeks of Momentum course, which is by Medium.com writer Ben Hardy!
- Made + released four videos for my YouTube channel (Three pet vlogs & an episode of The Ashlee Craft Show)
- Did my morning routine EVERY SINGLE DAY, which saved me more than an hour of time during the week. I used this additional time to eat breakfast at home instead of at work, which increased my peace of mind exponentially.
- Practiced a song (Archer’s Arrows by Crowded House) on keyboards & guitar that I’m going to record a cover of for YouTube in the near future.
- Made three slideshows to be used as videos in my first-ever Udemy Course, which will be based on my book 101 Ways to Love Yourself.
- Almost done sewing letters onto a custom jean jacket that I’m going to sell in my online store!
- Signed up for the website “If This Then That” (ifttt.com) & set up two tasks, which will automate some of my marketing when I publish new videos & posts, therefore saving me time on low-level but important marketing tasks. It seems amazing & it connects with so many websites to cross-communicate between them.
- Published paperback copy of my newest book, Blobfish
- Released three new designs of t-shirts (“Bitcoins are Stealing Your Sleep”, “Not Your Accountant”, & “Stay Wild Child”), as well as phone cases & posters featuring the designs, on my online shop
- Downloaded 15 new fonts to use in my design work from Google Fonts
- Did decently on my health-related & well on my happiness goals
- Finished reading “Modern Pioneering” by Georgia Pellegrini; began reading “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” by Robert Kiosaki & “Chicken Soup for the Soul: Think Positive for Kids”
- Decided what I am re-naming my company as so I can expand its reach
- Researched axolotls, which I am considering getting as my next pet soon.
You must be logged in to post a comment.