The weather this week made me more tired for a few days, but I still got a lot done & I made sure I took time to rest & take care of myself.
- Published 1 blog post.
- Drew 12 coloring pages for my Cute Farm Animals coloring book.
- Began gathering facts for upcoming “50 Adorable Moose Facts” book.
- Made 41 slideshows for the Udemy course I’m making based on my “101 Ways to Love Yourself” book. Done making all 102 slideshows for the course! Next step is editing them.
- Wrote 4,085 words in the novel I just began on this week.
- Finished coloring two of my new designs (“Llama Pug” & “Owl Riding a Magical Unicorn”).
- Put 2 new designs of t-shirts, poster, etc in my online store.
- Read business articles & brainstormed.
- Researched & picked a programming language to learn. I chose the language Python because from what I can see it’s there’s a growing need for it, & it’s the language with the second most job postings on Indeed.
- Submitted EIN business name change documents to the IRS to update my EIN with my new company name!
- Reset password to my Shutterstock account that I set up years ago so I can submit stock photos.
- Researched how to be a voiceover artist, writing tips, cheap college options, how to play the saxophone, selling used clothes, & how to become a life coach.
- Finished the Udemy Course “How to Make an iPhone Sticker Pack” (1st Udemy course I’ve ever finished!).
- Went to an event at a local technical college about the various degrees & programs they offer there.
- Downloaded 5 new fonts from Google Fonts.
- Released 1 YouTube video.
- Downloaded ebooks on Kindle about learning the programming language Python.
- Sent LinkedIn connection request to one new person.
- Began working on my “mission statement” YouTube video.
- Installed & began using the DaVinci Resolve video editing software!
- Eating vegetables is now pretty much a habit, & I crave them a lot more. I didn’t exercise as much as I wanted to. Some days I ate more sugar than I’d like to. But overall, I feel like I’m definitely making progress on my health goals.
How are you doing this week & what are you working on?
You must be logged in to post a comment.