What I did the week of April 22 thru 28 to make my life AMAZING.
- Worked a lot on revamping & expanding my Shopify store. Shoutout to the Shopify plugin Buddha MegaMenu for allowing me to make sub-sub-categories for my menu!
- Came up with a great idea for a new sticker app, which you’ll hear about soon! Drew all the stickers for it!
- Drew more illustrations for one of my upcoming books!
- Drew 1 new design & numerous illustrations.
- Made 5 Instagram posts.
- Practiced being more sociable, opening up to people more, & not over-monitoring what I’m doing when interacting with people (that’s been a big problem of mine for a long time).
- Helped my mom harvest vegetables from our yard. They were so good!
- Cleaned & organized all my craft supply bins to make it easier for me to find them.
- Had fun running around inside Life.
- Saw Carl Palmer’s ELP Legacy & Alan Parsons Project in concert at Ruth Eckerd Hall!
You must be logged in to post a comment.