What I did in Week Two of 2018.
I’m doing a weekly set of posts where I outline what things I did this week to get closer to achieving all my goals this year & 10X my life. Read my post, “I’m Going to Become a Millionaire in 2018” to find out WHY I’m doing this.
Week 2 of 2018 was a pretty good week! I know I got a lot done, but I still found myself feeling like I didn’t do enough on some of the days. When I wrote it out & looked back at it, it helped me realize just how much I did get done.
Here’s what I achieved in Week 2:
- Made 20 slideshows (out of 102 total!) to be used in my Udemy course.
- Wrote & published 2 blog posts.
- Put 1st stock photo up for sale in my online store.
- Contacted someone I’ve wanted to interview for my blog for a long time. She agreed to be interviewed! I sent her the questions.
- Set up IFTTT (ifttt.com) to help me automatically post Instagram images to Pinterest & tweet them as native photos on Twitter instead of the bland Instagram link.
- Utilized Twitter, my blog, & Facebook to cross-promote new books I published at the end of 2017 & YouTube videos.
- Monetized YouTube videos I published before being approved for monetization when I saw they weren’t monetized yet.
- Filmed some clips for upcoming YouTube videos. Began working on another video using these clips.
- Uploaded 2 episodes of my podcast to iTunes.
- Researched & picked out a good video editing software so I can make better YouTube videos
- Updated my websites with new books I published at the end of 2017.
- Published 1 YouTube video (Episode 030 of The Ashlee Craft Show).
- Recorded most of the tracks for the cover version I’m doing of the Crowded House song “Archer’s Arrows”. When I’m done recording, I will make a video including my cover of the song & upload that to YouTube.
- Took down Christmas/winter holiday products from my online stores in order to keep online store updated with current products.
- Doing okay with health goals. I DID find myself addictively reaching for sugar as a comfort food numerous times, but I tried to balance that out with eating more vegetables. I still need to eat more vegetables though. Also, I only met the bare minimum of my exercise goals. This week I’m getting a pedometer, so my weekly step count will be reported here each week too. That will motivate me to meet my exercise goals.
- Doing pretty well with my “live with passion” goal & more often than not, I feel good emotionally. I’m working on changing my reactions when I start feeling low in order to put myself back in the mood I need to be in.
- Cleaned some of my house & threw away clutter to help me meet my goal of only owning things I love.
Hope everyone else is having an amazing week too!