This Month’s Media: February 2022
What I watched, listened to, read, & played in February 2022!
February was also a stressful month as well, kind of like January, both for similar reasons & different reasons. I did my best to take care of myself though, & came back into a love of watching movies & shows as a coping mechanism & for self-care & relaxation…although I *did* do this in the most ADHD way possible, ending the month being halfway through literally EIGHT different movies but only having completed watching one movie all month haha. The same with TV shows — I don’t even know HOW many episodes I’m partway through, but it’s a LOT & I only completed watching a handful. I also read children’s books that gave me some nice nostalgia! And as always, I did indeed listen to a lot of history podcasts, because what kind of month would it be if I didn’t haha?
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: S1 E1
- Tasty 101: S1 Ep. 1, 2
- What We Do in the Shadows: S1 Ep. 5*, 6, 7, 8
Total: 7 Episodes
- A House is a House for Me by Mary Ann Hoberman
- If the Dinosaurs Came Back by Bernard Most*
- Quick as a Cricket by Audrey Wood*
- My First Counting Book by Lilian Moore*
- Bunnies’ ABC by Garth Williams*
- Owl Babies by Martin Waddell*
- Llama Llama Jingle Bells by Anna Dewdney
Total: 7 Books
MOVIES & DOCUMENTARIES
- Despicable Me 2*
Total: 1 Movies & Documentaries
- Aaron Menke’s Cabinet of Curiosities: 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99
- Finley & the Chaos Crew: Episodes 1 & 2
- Frog of the Week: African Clawed Frog, White’s Tree Frog, Desert Rain Frog, African Bullfrog, Dancing Frog, Indian Bullfrog
- Georgie Romaro is Done For: S2 E1
- Lore: Episodes 145, 146
- Macabre London: London’s Most Haunted House, Cholera & Courage, What Lies Beneath
- Noble Blood: Ever Dearest Cousin Nicky, Until We Meet Again, What Eye has Wept for George IV?
- Sawbones: Episodes: C-Sections, Vaccines
- The Soft-Boiled Detective: Birth Astride of a Grave
- Stuff You Missed in History Class by How Stuff Works: How Did Meriwether Lewis Die, Did Genghis Khan really kill 1,748,000 people in one hour?, The Elizabeth Bathory Episode: Was a Hungarian countess the world’s most prolific serial killer?, Fact or Fiction: Is D. B. Cooper still alive?, Ergot & the Salem Witch Trials, The Cursed Tomb of King Tut, What was in Peter the Great’s Cabinet of Curiosities?, How the First Olympics Worked, What was the Christmas Truce?, Why Was Davy Crockett king of the wild frontier?, Did Nero really play the fiddle while Rome burned?, Why did England & Spain fight over an ear?, Why was tax evasion the only thing pinned on Al Capone?, What’s Mutual Assured Destruction?, How the Seven Wonders of the Ancient Wall Work, How the Berlin Wall Worked
- Unobscured: S1 E3, E4, E5
Total: 62 Podcast Episodes
Total: 0 Albums
Total: 0 Games
*Things marked with the asterisk mean it’s something I’ve read/watched/listened to before, everything else is new to me!
You must be logged in to post a comment.