- Made 1 YouTube video (Episode 033 of The Ashlee Craft Show).
- Downloaded 5 new fonts from the awesome Google Fonts.
- Faxed off IRS letter to update EIN with new company name!
- Downloaded numerous Kindle eBooks on the programming language Python so I can start learning it.
- Networked with 14 new people.
- Began working on a video about my personal “Mission Statement”.
- Installed DaVinci Resolve video editing software on my computer.
- Made post on here about interviewing people from my blog & received a lot of responses! Began writing interview questions for some of the people.
- Organized more of my Google Drive, which will ultimately make all my files easier to find.
- Wrote & published 2 blog posts.
- Had revelation about WHAT DO I REALLY WANT? (I wrote about this revelation here http://www.ashleecraft.com/personal-evolution/5-beautiful-rare-things-want-feel-2018/)
- Drew 3 new designs, which I will put on products in my online store once I edit them.
- Used CoSchedule’s Headline Anaylzer tool for the first time & was impressed by it.
- Re-vamped my Evernote to-do list to make it more practical & easier to use.
- Saw Billy Joel in concert!
- Went to Alpaca Magic USA, a local alpaca farm in Homosassa Springs, FL. Got to feed & pet alpacas, & got great footage for a YouTube video about alpacas!
- Began writing my 50 Adorable Moose Facts book, & got about half of it done.
- Felt like I lived with passion more of the days this week than not. I did a lot of amazing, fun things! My anxiety bothered me for a few days & on those days I had no motivation to do anything. But I took it easier when I needed to & worked through it.
- Slacking on my veggie-munching goals. I’m lazy when it comes to eating vegetables. So I bought mini veggie cups of beets & three-bean salad, as well as some fruit squeeze pouches, so I have no excuses. Ate sugar compulsively two days in the past week. Still not exercising as much as I wanted to.
- Began reading “Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends on It” by Kamal Ravikant & “I Will Follow You: A Poetry Novel” by C. J. Robinson. Finished reading “Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It”.
1. Hold Your Head Up – Argent
2. Respect – Aretha Franklin
3. My Life – Billy Joel
4. F**k You – CeeLo Green
5. I Really Don’t Care – Demi Lovato
6. Shake it Off – Taylor Swift
7. This is Gospel – Panic! At the Disco
8. Already Gone – The Eagles
9. Another Day – Whigfield
10. Fly By Night – Rush
11. I’m Still Standing – Elton John
12. Mean – Taylor Swift
13. I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
14. Take the Long Way Home – Supertramp
Note: this is a live version & not the original unfortunately, because I couldn’t find the original on YouTube.
15. Let It Go – Idina Menzel
16. You Don’t Own Me – Lesley Gore
17. Invisible – U2